We strive to empower our students with skills to meet ever-changing global challenges, to be confident to take risks and make independent decisions, and most importantly to help instill values that create thoughtful and engaged individuals. Our mission is to nurture the innate potential of our students to enable them to excel in whatever they choose.
The school is divided into 4 sections: Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary. The Pre-Primary section, consisting of Nursery, PP1 and PP2, adopts the specially designed LAKSHYA Early Years Program that aims to facilitate the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and creative development of a child. When students enter the Primary section in Grade 1, they have national CBSE curriculum that will carry them through Primary and Secondary until Grade 10. Apart from these LAKSHYA places high importance on extracurricular, life skills, and personality building activities.
The Curriculum inspires students to:
- Think critically and to communicate clearly.
- Understand various methods of intellectual inquiry and their connections to each other.
- Recognize the interconnections of learning.
- Work independently and in partnership with others.
- Develop a global perspective on cultural, social, political, and environmental issues.
- Appreciate the importance of beauty and grace in their lives.
- Achieve distinction in accordance with their individual interests and talents.
In these ways, students are prepared to seek knowledge for its own sake and to pursue further study at the finest colleges and universities.
- Lakshya also fosters community involvement and service as it prepares students to assume leadership roles in an ever-changing world. As part of its commitment to character formation, the school offers regular community-wide reflections on moral and ethical issues, as well as exposure to various religious traditions.
- Lakshya attracts intellectually gifted and motivated students from diverse backgrounds whose commitment to serious study is enhanced in this personally supportive and academically challenging setting. On a campus that inspires a particular sensitivity to beauty, teachers — who share genuine respect and affection for young people — impart an enthusiasm for life and for learning.
- Lakshya is confident that its graduates will go forth from a school that values each of them for their particular talents and enthusiasms; that affirms the importance of personal integrity and a sense of self-worth; that inspires and nourishes joy in learning and love of truth; and that provides the intellectual stimulation to generate independent thought, confident expression, and a commitment to improve the welfare of others.