Admissions Procedure for Academic Session 2021-2022
Please click here
to fill in form as initial step for admission process.
Age For the academic year 2021-2022, the entry point of admissions
- Applications are offered on first come first serve basis.
- Registration fee once paid is not refundable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Incomplete / Invalid forms will be rejected.
|CLASS||Minimum Age as on 30th June, 2021|
|Nursery (Early Years Beginners)||2 years 6 months|
|PPI (Early Years 1)||3 years 6 months|
|PPII (Early Years 2)||4 years 6 months|
|Grade I||5 years 6 months|
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative Office:
- Duly filled in and signed Registration Form.
- Latest Passport size color photographs of the child and parent.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.